Cookies are files containing the information that websites use to register traffic. This information from the website server is temporarily saved on the hard disk of your computer or mobile device when you visit the website for the first time and, subsequently, allows the website to recognize your browser.
What types of cookies do we use?
Session cookies: this type of cookies is used only during your session on our website (when you use our website) and is 复制交易 stored only until you close your browser.
Analytical cookies: this type of cookies collects the behavioral information on how you use our website and transfers it to our analytical software where it can be stored up to 6 months. The information stored doesn’t contain your name, e-mail address or any other personal information, thus is anonymous. We use it to track users’ activity on our web pages, which allows us to provide the seamless user experience across all our platforms and keep track of potential inaccuracies.
Promotional cookies: this type 复制交易 of cookies is used to provide the relevant advertising to any of our website’s visitors at the moment when they are not using 复制交易 one of our platforms. They may include third-party cookies of one or more of our advertising partners.
Preferences and functionality cookies: this type of cookies determines the choices you make while using our website, whether it is the website language or the closing of a pop-up window.
How to manage cookies preferences
You can delete the cookies placed on your computer when visiting our websites using your browser settings. The instruction of managing cookies in the most popular browsers can be found below:
- Google Chrome – https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Microsoft Edge – https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- Mozilla Firefox – https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Microsoft Internet Explorer – https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Opera – https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Apple Safari – https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
Make sure that you fully acknowledge that deleting cookies may affect the functionality you use on our and other websites.
Double your trading deposit
*How to calculate trading turnover required for bonus withdrawal? The turnover required for bonus withdrawal will be calculated according to the formula: bonus amount / 3 USD. That is, 3 USD per each full lot. The bonus will be available for withdrawal after fulfilling the requirements for the trading volume.
NEW 2000 / Reviews
Very good signal, it is been about 3 months and it is has give me good returns. I have a balance of about 2800 and it is profitable, It gets money to pay for the signal ($30) and VPS ($6.50) total expenses $36.50. My advice is to have more than 复制交易 2k to be able to make money, be patient, and try to not worry about DD, if you are the ones that get all worked up due to DD, just put you money in a saving account
Increased leverage up to 1:1000 from AMarkets
1. The offer is available to any AMarkets’ client with a real trading account.
2. Increased 1:1000 leverage is available on Fixed, Standard and Standard Market accounts in MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5.
3. Leverage up to 1:1000 can be used for all Forex instruments, except those with fixed leverage ratio.
4. You can apply for increased 1:1000 leverage in your Personal area in Trading/Change your leverage section.
5. To use 1:1000 leverage, the account Equity should not exceed 10 000 USD.
6. In case the Equity on trading account exceeds 10 000 USD, the leverage is automatically decreased to the standard leverage ratio of 1:500.
7. If the Equity reduces back below 复制交易 10 000 USD, the leverage will be automatically increased to the previous maximum ratio of 1:1000.
8. If the Equity reduces below 10 000 USD, and the leverage hasn’t been automatically restored to the previous ratio of 1:1000, the Client can change it manually in the Personal area. The Client acknowledges, that AMarkets will not accept any claims in any case of any untimely change of leverage.
9. From 10:00 PM (EET) Friday to 1:00 AM (EET) Monday of MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 server time, the increased leverage will be applied as follows:
9.1 The increased 1:1000 复制交易 leverage is automatically decreased to 1:500.
9.2 AMarkets’ clients won’t 复制交易 be able to make any changes to the leverage during these hours.
9.3 AMarkets’ clients are not allowed to register new trading accounts with the increased leverage during this period of time.
9.4 After Monday 01:00 AM (EET), the leverage size will be restored to the previous value.
10. The client is notified that the use of leverage is associated with a high level of risk and may result in a partial or total deposit losses.
11. The client is aware that lowering the leverage from the threshold value to 1: 500 may result in the forced closure of his positions (Stop Out).
12. AMarkets reserves the right to deny the option of increased 1:1000 leverage without prior notice or explanation.
13. AMarkets reserves the right to change the Client’s leverage value to 1:500 at any time and without giving any reasons or prior notice.
14. AMarkets has the right to change the time interval for the leverage ratio changes without prior notice or explanation.
Terms and Definitions
Equity = Balance + Unrealized profit/loss. Current Equity is displayed in the MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 trading terminals in the “Trade” tab.
Server time, EET – Eastern European time (GMT + 2 in the winter, GMT + 3 in the summer).
Leverage – the ability to trade the Forex market with an amount that is up to 1,复制交易 000 times larger than your own funds. For example, you have 10 复制交易 000 USD in your trading account. Using 1:1000 will allow you to hold positions worth of 10 000 000 USD.
Personal area – a special section of the website, providing access to statistical 复制交易 and status data of the client’s trading accounts and wallets, as well as other sections and products of the Company.
Please note, that in case of any changes of leverage on the trading account, all margin parameters in your trading terminal will be displayed according to the previous leverage settings until you re-login to your MetaTrader 4 or MetaTrader 5 trading terminals. We recommend you to re-login to your trading 复制交易 terminal each time you make changes to the leverage, so that all margin parameters are displayed correctly.
Beachmont Business Centre, 272, Kingstown,
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Date of Last Revision 14/10/2021